SSAB, a global leader in the production of value-added, high-strength steels, has selected Sioux City Foundry as a Hardox® Wearparts manufacturer. We process various widths, gauges and grades of this high-strength steel to meet customer-specific requirements. Core customer segments include customers in the agriculture, construction, heavy transport, energy and mining industries. Call us today at 844-HARDOX-1 to see how Sioux City Foundry can save you time and money on your wear parts with Hardox®.
Hardness and Toughness Working Together
- Value-added, high-strength steels from a leading global brand
- Extreme wear-resistance using a combination of hardness and toughness
- Improves performance & can increase service life by up to 25 times compared to mild steel
- Select from a wide range of grades for the optimum material to fit your needs
- Excellent yield and tensil strength helps maintain the structure's shape
- Withstands heavy impact without cracking
- 100% Recyclable - Helping to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world
- In-house production includes: cutting, machining, welding, and bending
Cutting Edge Properties
FLATNESS: Flat plates can easily be welded to each other without problems with the welding gap.
UNIFORM THICKNESS: The narrow tolerances for thickness guarantees your finished structure will be as light as you expect.
INTERNALLY RELAXED: Careful heat treatment during production means that plates stay flat when cut into smaller pieces.
Keeping All Industries Up and Running
We service all industries providing wear products for situations where steel meets abrasive material. Hardox® Wearparts will keep your production running with thousands of wear products to meet your needs.