Division: Contract Manufacturing • Supervisor: Marcus Morehead
Employment Type: Full Time • Shift: Either
Job Description: • Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
• Attach identifying tags to material or mark them with identifying information.
• Stack material in pre-determined locations.
• Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
• Maintain production storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
• Guide loads being lifted to prevent swinging.
• Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
• Bundle and band material and prepare for shipping
• Deliver material to appropriate staging areas
• Prepare materials based on bills of material for upcoming production needs
• Keep staging areas organized and clean
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mondays-Thursdays 1:30 PM-12:30 AM
Required Experience: Forklift and warehouse experience
Other Job Requirements: Must be able to be trained to operate overhead cranes
Education Level Required: High School Diploma
Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Pay Rate: 14.75+ Hourly
Required Documents: Resume
For more information, or questions regarding this position, please contact our Human Resources.
Sioux City Foundry Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical.