Division: Contract Manufacturing • Supervisor: Jen Bethke
Employment Type: Full Time • Shift: Day
Job Description: Sioux City Foundry Co. is now approaching 150 years of business with the aim to be the region's leading quality supplier of metal products and services. We are in fact growing, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are recruiting for an EXPEREINCED machinist who will be responsible to set up, operate and modify programs on CNC mills for our Contract Manufacturing division. Set schedule for this position will be a day shift Monday-Friday @6:00 AM-2:30 PM or 11:00 AM - 8:00PM with weekly pay. Pay will be determined by qualifications and test results given from the Foundry.
Required Experience: Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years machining experience.
Other Job Requirements: High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 2 years machining experience,
• Proficient reading and understanding blue prints, models and specifications
• Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing processes, quality standards and GD&T
• Excellent mechanical aptitude and experience working with/on machines and equipment
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Advanced math skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Education Level Required: Graduate Equivelant
High School Diploma
Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Pay Rate: 17.00+ (Depends on experience) Hourly
Required Documents: Resume
For more information, or questions regarding this position, please contact our Human Resources.
Sioux City Foundry Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical.